Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Social Network Poster

Alright. Sorry bout the hiatus of Movie, Actually this past month. I've been away shooting a television show which I can't talk much about just yet. But look out for that in August. So anyway, here's me back doing what I do best. Talking bout movies.

So check it out. A week ago, MTV unveiled the poster for David Fincher's biographic film of the founder and CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg.

Now I don't know why, but the film has been generating a lot of Oscar anticipation. Probably because of it's director David Fincher, who was last seen helming The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Interesting jump for Fincher actually, going from a fantasy period piece to a teen comedy. Can't wait to see what he does with this.
The film stars Jesse Eisenberg of Zombieland, Justin Timberlake, Brenda Song and Andrew Garfield. And premieres in October 2010.