Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another little note to my little Coward Jerkface!!!

Again, I have been rejecting comments like crazy!!!

Same old grouchy people!!

I find it funny especially when there's 5 comments at around 4:30am in the morning!

Does it make you happy to blast this Blog early in the morning?

Another issue is the French issue! The second I see the word French or English?

Reject!!!

Another tried to post a person name as the poster of a comment?

Reject!!!

Personal attack?

Reject!!!

I said it before and I will say it one last time!!!

If you Coward Jerkfaces just wish to meet with me over coffee so I know who you are? That would be just fine!!

My God? I might even do an interview with you so you can insult anyone you wish!

I wish some of you Jerkfaces would just go away and ignore this Blog!!!

:P..:P..:P