Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blogger received a gift from fellow photographer in Fredericton!!!

IMGP9041IMGP9043

John gave me this picture last week. Very nice of him!!

I went to a store and bought a nice frame.

IMGP9259


Noticed the eel in the eagle mouth? It's waiting to feed her young one on the top branch.

This picture was taken in Lincoln.

Can someone tell me John last name? < I forgot >

There are many people like John taking good darn pictures as a hobby!

As this Blogger? People love my pictures and suggest that I should sell them to make some extra money.

Photographers have noticed that people would praised a photo but when it comes to pay for it?

Nope!!!

Photographers are quickly learning that taking pictures for a living is almost an impossible task!

But is your down the States chasing Movie Stars?

That's a total different ballgame!!!

We have very talented photographers in Fredericton!!

Thanks for the nice photo John!!!

:)