Charles,so there we have it.
NB liquor has decided when i can buy their products. Not before 10 AM and not after 9 PM.
This pisses me off completely. I live in the downtown of this wanna be Green city.
A while back, they closed the King Street location, and I ,like you Charles, had to hoof it to their half a store at the Superstore.
Nice folks work there, always friendly, but the selection is way off, so I have to make do, even while paying their ever increasing prices.
Cripes, they never have the deals like King did, t-shirts and things that i like, or the extras that go with some sizes etc.
Now, they tell me the Superstore is done at the end of March..so i will have to make two trips, for groceries and booze!!
Well guess what, I'm pissed off again. And to make the whole deal just worse, these boneheads not only close b4 my shift ends,
I hear they are not going to be open on Sunday. Well, what to heck is going on with that?
My Clancys in 12 cans is now $23.49, i grumble but pay. Now i will have to go to some other means to get beer and other stuff.
Not open Sundays? So what am I, not valued? Talk about rubbing it in your face that I have the only game in town.
And the girl at the liquor store told me she would have only a few hours a week of work, if she was lucky. Seems the workers are getting screwed over fast and hard and its a damn hard place to work.
So, I wonder, what changed to make it this bad? It seems i hear the government. Nice job boneheads.
I hope this backfires in your faces bigtime.
If you cant do a better job than this, give up, sell it to Irving, because i know darn well they will be open Sunday and not shut at 9PM either.
So much for thinking this new downtown store will be helpful.
If this is some cost cutting measure as is said, how does pissing me off as a customer make them make more money? Boneheads.
I thought they were supposed to serve the public. This is the biggest disservice i have ever seen.
What to hell is next? A new budget comes down soon, i sure hope this is not to be the norm. What a sad, sad place this is turning into.
A very angry drinking New Brunswickers!!!
