Man found not guilty!!
You see it's stories like this that the name of the accuse should only be made public if he/she is found guilty!!
This is not right and the law must change. I told the reporter of my concerns when he wrote this story.
I don't know the guy but I know he's guilty in the eye of the public and this is not right!!
I always used my name as an example.
Lets say the Police have heard that I was into Child Porn?
They raid my place and I appear in court the next day.
They shout - Ohhhh Mr.Irving?? WE GOT HIM!!!
My name appears in the papers and days later the Police tells the media - Ohhh..... We made a mistake!!! There was no child Porn pictures in his computer.
Very Scary stuff!!!!
For a guy who walks the Bridges almost daily, I know for a fact there's no washrooms for the public in that area.
Thank God that Dixie Lee and Tim Horton's don't mind the non-customers using their washrooms.
The City of Fredericton should look at Carleton Park to place a Washroom.
Maybe a Ready John would do the trick?
Again...the name of the accuse should only be in the paper if the individual is found guilty. It's way too easy to set someone up!!!
