Friday, March 4, 2011

Minister of the Environment Margaret-Ann Blaney really impressed the Blogger this morning at the Listening Tour Wetland Conservation Policy in Fredericton!!!

IMGP9198IMGP9111


Someone wanted me to cover the meeting of the Wetlands in Fredericton.

It was a two hours meeting and I knew that I would have a difficult time because I'm so hyper!!!

Once there, I bumped into Minister of the Environment Margaret-Ann Blaney!

I asked for an interview and I got one!!!

Click below -





Very professional and I got some good answers!!!

I would say there was around 400 people present.

These were ordinary people who are very concern about their land!!


IMGP9186IMGP9181IMGP9179IMGP9138IMGP9161



The Minister addressed the Crowd for a few minutes!

IMGP9129IMGP9117

Click below -





So it was time for the audience to speak up!!!

IMGP9113IMGP9156IMGP9150IMGP9173


These youths spoke in defense of the Environment!!!


IMGP9169IMGP9168


Click below -





After 30 minutes, I noticed the Minister standing straight up at the podium listening to the audience questions?


IMGP9158IMGP9153IMGP9148IMGP9144


I have been to these kind of meetings in the past and the Minister makes a little speech and sits down during the rest of the meeting.


IMGP7133IMGP7156



Minister of the Environment Margaret-Ann Blaney especially being a female stood for the whole two hours!!!

She never leaned against the podium or sat down once!!!

and she just didn't stand there looking pretty...she gave a comment on many of the presenters. This means she was paying attention!!!

I was very impressed!!! So impressed that I had to interview her!!!! Just had to have some fun!!!

lol

Click below -






Yes....I for one always called this Minister Barbie Doll!!!


SixMillionDollarMan1



I have known this Minister for over 10 years!!! < Maybe longer >



v2


But no more!!! I will no longer use the name Barbie Doll in this Blog!!!

She truly got my respect at that Meeting!!!

Bon Travail Margaret-Ann!!!