Thursday, March 24, 2011

Patience is a Vitrue at the New Brunswick Legislature!!!

sharp

I directly went at the New Brunswick Legislature to locate the Minister of Public Safety Robert Trevors.



img_9542



I was upset because of the charge of perjury against the Canadian Soldier....

Waited and waited....

IMGP0706

Then a Minister walked by so I decided to do a little update -





wait and wait....

Reminded me of the time I waited for Dan Bussieres at City Hall a few years back!!!

Here's the blog!!

>

patience
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
I made my weekly stop at City Hall to find out if the Mayor is still off the smokes.

While leaving I bumped into Dan Bussieres.

Now? Something happened to me a few weeks ago which I will blog tonight. What was maudit Quebecois Dan Bussieres doing at City Hall?



14



I needed some pics for proof he was there so I went across the street and waited and waited.



IMG_5572IMG_5573



and waited




IMG_5575IMG_5577



and waited....



IMG_5578IMG_5581




Opppssss someone is coming out...Nope wrong individual!!!!



IMG_5584IMG_5586




The waiting game is getting hard on my ADHD nerves, I feel like a sharpshooter waiting for its prey!!!



IMG_5582sharp



I was thinking to give it up...




IMG_5587



Then suddenly....the doors opened...THERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!




IMG_5591j4j6j8p11p127IMG_5599IMG_5622



So? What was Dan Bussieres doing at City Hall???

Stay tuned!!!



wait and wait!!!



IMGP0708

Someone walked by -




I waited and waited for the Minister of Public Safety but no luck!!!!


5076945322_b34350a55f_z


Maybe tomorrow????

Stay tuned!!!