Sunday, March 13, 2011

These Snobs in Fredericton are something else!!!

115585235_bb68919724

Yesterday morning after leaving the Farmer's Market, I noticed this mess!!!

IMGP9637

I knew many of today's youths are using steroids but this is ridiculous!!!

I decided to bring the items at the Police Station.

Once close to the Station, I noticed a Police Cruiser parked by the TD Bank at the corner of Westmorland and Queen Street!

I decided that I would give the officer the stuff from the Fire Hydrant.

I noticed an officer chatting with a youth who had four bags with him.


IMGP9645



I noticed a woman was standing near-by. I asked- What's going on?

She told me - I don't know!

I replied- Better that way!!! Mind your own business!! It's called - Survival!!!

But I'm just a little curious Blogger!!!

Of course, I stood far away and waited for the officer to finish his job. < AND A JOB IT IS!!! >

They couldn't pay me enough to do that line of work!!

Ok...never mind that!

I gave the items to the officer and proceeded to chat with the young fella!

I asked- What was that all about??

I guess someone called that the Police believe a youth was going through his Marijuana near the TD Bank!!!

The Police quickly moved in < They must investigate all complaints >

At the end, the youth had in his bag - Cabbage, Lettuce and broccoli!!

IMGP9646IMGP9650


Now we sure can't have our youths eating good food can we????


IMGP9648


These days, a youth can't even walk around with a bag of good healthy food without being notice by the Snobs of this City!!!


IMGP9649

I felt bad for the poor fella. He was on the phone talking to someone and told his friend what just happened? He added - I have Charles LeBlanc right here!!!!

Things were getting worst for the poor guy.

He didn't want to give me an interview but will leave a comment in this Blog because he reads it! < I don't know the guy >

But....the Snobs must not complain to the Police on every darn issues they see in their area!!!

Then again? Maybe it's the snobs that's keeping this city safe???

Who truly knows???